Merlina's fotoblog
donderdag, september 16, 2004
 
Mijn nieuwe favoriete film/actrice :)

Clea Duvall over de film:
-----------------------------

It was just a relief that under all of the insanity and the Barbie world, there was this beautiful love story. (on But I'm a Cheerleader)

Everything I've seen was always about being gay. Like, gay, gay, gay. And not so much about like two souls connecting. That's what really moved me about it. If you see two people connecting and it's really beautiful, that's what's touching. Because you can watch a love story, and if the people have nothing in between them, then you don't give a shit. Excuse me. (on But I'm a Cheerleader)

Clea Duvall als Graham in De Film:
----------------------------------

Megan: Cheers aren't supposed to be intellectual, cheers are supposed to make you feel good.
Graham: Cheers make girls do stupid cartwheels, orgasms make people feel good.
|
Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home